Superhero quotes

Starter: remy94

State your favorite quotes by your favorite heroes.

Replies

remy94
remy94 53 days ago
With every step a earthquake, with every breath I can create a hurricane! This is my burden be thankful it is not yours.
O
OliviaJackson 60 days ago
There is a Superhero inside all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 63 days ago
If you will not fight with honor -- then expect no quarter from the Avenging Son!
God_of_Thunder
Waves are but water. Wind but air. And though lightning be fire...yet it must answer thunder's call.
God_of_Thunder
We are gods, 'tis our purpose to set aright the path of lesser beings.
remy94
remy94 72 days ago
"You have great power. Even though you've been raised as a human being you are not one of them, they are a great people Kal-El, they wish to be, they only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all else I've sent them you, my only son" - Jor-El
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 75 days ago
Thanks Remy :-)
I just say Captain America !
remy94
remy94 75 days ago
"Doesn't matter what the press says, doesn't matter what the politicians, or the mobs say, it doesn't matter if the whole Country decides something rong is something right.
This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences.
When the mobs and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world,
NO YOU MOVE - Captain America
remy94
remy94 75 days ago
Thanks for the quote God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 75 days ago
I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best isn't very nice.
remy94
remy94 78 days ago
"With great power, comes great responsible"-Ben Parker
remy94
remy94 78 days ago
"All you need to now, is that I will kill you, no matter how long it takes I will kill you Superman"-Doomsday
remy94
remy94 79 days ago
"There is a hero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape."- Superman

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net