Suggestions for the site

Starter: remy94

Make any suggestions about this website that you think could improve it or about anything you think should change.

Replies

MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 1 days ago
I agree that it is nice to keep adding new characters. However, before adding anymore, could you please add default images to every character that is already available. It kind of wrecks voting on a battle, if one or more of the characters do not have a default image.
4+ years member.
remy94
remy94 139 days ago
I think the power grid may need to change, I don't think any character should be 100% in any main abilities, intelligence, strength, speed etc. Unless the character is omnipotent in that ability. It would be a good way for fans to actually see a big difference between characters. Although doing this would be a ton work.
MBN
MBN 139 days ago
There is something very curious for me is why Captain America have level of 7 and Batman have 10, both are equal only cap have physical advantage but Batman technological advantage will repay his lack of physical condition. Both must have equal level.
MBN
MBN 139 days ago
Add statics to spider-man Noir
He's more powerful and durable than original spidey but slower and not much Intellect like him, but still at high speed and great intelligence for a 1930 spider-man. Also he is 2inch taller and 15lbs heavier (he have green eyes not hazel) than his original counterpart.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 139 days ago
There are statistics not accurate something i have tried to make Galactus aware of.
Some statistics have actuelly been changed and of course its a lot of work handling a site like this. I have a subject called
"The most powerful superheroes in the worlds of comics".
This hierarki system is of course universal and inclued all superheroes and characters living in those worlds.
Some characters are overrated others underrated.
Batman is a Peak Human with the maximum statistics possible for that Origin.
Captain America is above Peak Human and got statistics above maximum human.
Black Panther is a Low Level Metahuman and also got statistics above maximum Human.
Batman is overrated because of popularity for the character.
The Overall power statistic should be about the opposite Batman 8, Captain America 9 or 10, Black Panther 10 or 11.
Also if there are questions read my Most Powerful superheroes in the worlds of comics.
1+ years member.
SilverSisu
SilverSisu 139 days ago
Goku needs update because his new forms in Dragon ball super. Speed 100 Durability 100 height 175 cm and 62 kg
Spider-man's durability and power are a way too high
Also Batman's strength is way too much. he should be at 453 kg or 1000 lbs max
Add new characters like Super Mario, Wargreymon, Metalgarurumon, Robocop, Link from Zelda
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 139 days ago
And give Captain America and Black Panther 100 intellect. Because Captain America is as smart as a human can get and Black Panther is in the 8 smartest people in the world
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 139 days ago
Nurf Batman to where he isnt stronger than Captain America. So many Batman fanboys out there
1+ years member.
clamulct21
clamulct21 164 days ago
...and when there are new characters added!
clamulct21
clamulct21 164 days ago
Having alerts when there are updates on the characters' score.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 165 days ago
I mean, it says Captain America is as smart as a human could be and Batman is a human and his intellect is at 100. I just dont get that at all. And where does it say that Captain America hasent spent time achieving genius level intellect?
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 165 days ago
@SirSpidey Captain America Has mental potential to be a genius although he has never spent time achieving this.
remy94
remy94 165 days ago
Let us add are favorite superpowers to are profiles.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 165 days ago
Give Captain America:
- 100 Intellect
- 28 strength
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net