Say hello

Starter: Galactus

Tell a little about yourself and why you like superheroes and villains.

Replies

Milton
Milton 34 days ago
What sup everyone.
tonyafrost
tonyafrost 90 days ago
Hi guys, i am a fan of this site. its killer and addictive............................loving it!
Karnajj
Karnajj 172 days ago
Hello to all out there I am new but I am a nerdy pro at Marvel and DC comics if anyone needs me im on 2 hours a day.
remy94
remy94 229 days ago
Hay everybody out there! I wish i now about this website years ago, i'm loving it.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 290 days ago
SmokinRED - Welcome indeed! The forum has become more active lately. I think as time goes by it should grow more and more popular. This website is now one of my favorites. I try and check it daily, sometimes even more than once a day.
3+ years member.
S
SmokinRED 304 days ago
Hi there,
I really like this database, it's a great ressource, thanks for setting this up.
Some of my favourite characters are missing though (e.g. the members of the diverse Stormwatch Teams, The Monarchy, ...)
I will be busy adding stuff I think.
I really hope there will be some active people on the forum.
aim1
aim1 311 days ago
Hello all
A
AgentofChaos17 324 days ago
hello all. my name is clearly a reference to a super villain. my favorite superhero is spiderman. if anyone is active right now i need to interview someone who has had a debate about superheros in general. hmu
Lisa_Wilbourn
Lisa_Wilbourn 331 days ago
Hello people As can be seen by my username, I am a fan of Worm.
RobloxLover39
RobloxLover39 1 year ago.
Hello everyone, I was off this topic for a bit but hello!
1+ years member.
M
migz925 1 year ago.
Hello im migz925 and I am a huge marvel, and anime fan. I do like some DC superheros and villains but I prefer the other two.
1+ years member.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 1 year ago.
Wonderful website here! I especially love the battle game. I hope more people find this website.
3+ years member.
K
Ke1th 1 year ago.
Hi, bit new to all this. wondering if I can get an education!
1+ years member.
G
G075wag 1 year ago.
Sup😏😂,I'm Chris my username says got swag just so everyone knows I didn't know what else to come up with. Anyways I realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy lllloooooovvvvveeeee superheroes and supervillains idky but I just do they are amazing I guess and I hope that I could get to talk to galactus about some things and ask you a few questions. I don't have a favorite super but I love marvel and dc, they are my fav.!!!!! GALACTUS U R AWESOME THX FOR THIS WEBSITE😄😃😄
1+ years member.
RobloxLover39
RobloxLover39 1 year ago.
Say hello. A great subject. I am Joshua aka RobloxLover39. I love heroes and villains because they are so interesting, each have their own story and powers. I LOVE IT! Basically I am a geek. I am so much of a geek that I know the difference of nerd and geek. When I think about I am a nerd and a geek...I am a fan of Galactus and he recently contacted me(on comments). GALACTUS ANSWERED ME!!! I also have a roblox account(obvious), its JoshuaJuza.
1+ years member.
vyomic
vyomic 1 year ago.
Hey! This is Vyomic here with energy manipulation.
1+ years member.
B
Boukun 2 years ago.
Yerp, whats up people. Stumbled upon this site years ago then oddly couldn't find it anymore. Glad this thing exists. Was wondering also if the only person that can edit hero's is Galactus. I see Blue Marvels entry is empty and Naruto needs a major update as well. Just looking to help.
2+ years member.
ManOfSteel1234
ManOfSteel1234 2 years ago.
I was wondering is there anyway to edit heroes or can Galactus only do that?
2+ years member.
ManOfSteel1234
Also Im a huge superhero fan and one of the only things I'm interested in so if you need help with anyone you can ask me because I know a few cool things about them (don't take this the wrong way im not bragging
2+ years member.
ManOfSteel1234
Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if there was a way that I can edit characters on here. Like kyle Rayner or something
thanks
2+ years member.
AceEliteX
AceEliteX 2 years ago.
Allo
2+ years member.
oel
oel 2 years ago.
one word- Doctor Fate
2+ years member.
TheAmazingDeadpool
TheAmazingDeadpool 2 years ago.
one word - deadpool!
2+ years member.
M
Maceylynn23 2 years ago.
hello. Im a very big comic fan. 23, from MA.
i just started making a blog and anyone wants to check it out please click the link and follow me.
http://maceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
2+ years member.
Z
ZephyrHero 2 years ago.
By the way you guys, Spider-girl's profile on here needs a major update...=/
2+ years member.
Z
ZephyrHero 2 years ago.
Hi there! My Dad's a geek, and passed down to me a love of Superheroes...particularly Marvel and Spider-man. My favorite heroes include Spider-girl, Spider-woman, Arana, Spider-man, Wolverine, and Storm. I actually want to be a graphic novelist, but I won't be operating from the Marvel Universe, actually a universe of my own creation that's in the making. So...yeah. I'm a teenage girl who loves superheroes and wants to make comic books. Nice to meet you! =)
2+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Your welcome
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
NO PROBLEM!
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
thanks!
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Happy Birthday Lady_Vain.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY_VAIN ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY! AND I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I AM HAPPY FOR YOU! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LADY_VAIN.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
I was born on... Well, tomorrow! Saturday is my birthday.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
yikes
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
The last time Galactus was on here was 73 days ago.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I don't know I haven't seen him.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
That's cool my nickname is chico and I am born on the 15th.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
When is the last time Galactus was online? just wondering.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
I have no idea I just wanted it to be lady something and vain popped into my head I guess lol. It's kinda weird, I know...
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I am not that type of person have fun lady_vain. How did you come up with the name lady_vain anyway. it's cool just curious.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Cool, and thanks for not putting any bad comments. (:
5+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
I have actually been visiting the site for about a week now. I'm familiar with it, and I know of some of the comments you referred to. I saw them. Lol. They weren't very nice, but you won't be seeing anything like that from me. :-)
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
Thanks all!
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
*came
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Hey Lady_Vain I have been on here for years and when I first cam there were a lot of people who just argued and said stuff that kids didn't need to read, as of right now I don't think there is anybody like that, but if there is just ignore them and everything will be fine. The owner of this site, Galactus, is going to make a version 2.0 of Superhero Database that will be a lot better, I have been waiting for months for him to finish but he hasn't, oh well. Anyway, welcome to the site, and I hope you have fun.
Also, if anybody here has a question about a superhero just PM me.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Hey lady_vain you will definitely love it here.
3+ years member.
Dovel7
Dovel7 3 years ago.
WELCOME LADY_VAIN! Enjoy your stay!
3+ years member.
Dovel7
Dovel7 3 years ago.
WELCOME LADY_VAIN! Enjoy your stay!
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
wellll, my computer for some reason won't let me put any info on my profile. :'( butttt my real name is Megan, (Some call me Baylie) my birthYEAR is 1999, and helloooooooooooooooooooooo!
3+ years member.
KingDragonboy
KingDragonboy 3 years ago.
Hello
3+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
Guess who?
5+ years member.
S
snakebite4 3 years ago.
well I like wolverine and rogue.
3+ years member.
Blazinghorror
Blazinghorror 3 years ago.
Hello there!
Y'all need a lesson though, about a true Super Hero.
Look up Supreme, and then come talk to me :3
He's my favorite, and he makes Superman seem weak and pathetic.
3+ years member.
thecomicexpert
thecomicexpert 3 years ago.
does anyone here hate the new spidey costume for the amazing spiderman 2 i do
3+ years member.
thecomicexpert
thecomicexpert 3 years ago.
does anyone here hate the new spidey costume for the amazing spiderman 2 i do
3+ years member.
burgerman
burgerman 3 years ago.
Hello BATMAN RULES!!
3+ years member.
ArashWais
ArashWais 3 years ago.
i am Arashwais. My favorite superhero is hulk and my favorite supervillian is hulk. I live on the planet called mercury. i like them because they are awsome at fighting.
3+ years member.
SUPERIRONSAHIL
SUPERIRONSAHIL 3 years ago.
i love ironman u can call me iro
3+ years member.
S
Shakir1455 3 years ago.
What's up kid
3+ years member.
JoeSchroe98
JoeSchroe98 3 years ago.
Hey, I'm JoeSchroe98, but u can call me Joe. I like Superheroes because they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Thor!!!!
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
SuperToddler 3 years ago.
I AM OBSESSED WITH ANT-MAN!
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
it IS possible 2 become a hero read kickass's history
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
Check out my bio.
3+ years member.
superspideylol
superspideylol 3 years ago.
Hello I am superspideylol I am really Patrick I like hero's/villains because they are just AWESOME thrilling things of awesome
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
I LIEK TRAINZ >:3
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
hello there i said hello LOL JK
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
thank u ninja u roc
3+ years member.
LordAntMan
LordAntMan 3 years ago.
Im Anthony my game name is LordAntMan i like super heroes/villans but i always prefered villans realisticly villans would win alot like someone vs Joker give him time for a plan you lost K.O also im obessed with Joker best and coolest villan ever i think if he wanted to he could kill Marvel and DC hes so awesome just let him make a plan like a Nuclear Joker Gas Bomb
3+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
Your welcome'
Galactus uses alot of faces.
This is sticky because it is a thread Galactus wants at the top.
Galactus is the creator of this website.
5+ years member.
SuperToddler
Hey, how is this conversation sticky?
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, but my picture might as well show my cluelessness.
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
Galactus, apparently this isn't a chatroom. So why are you winking? Sorry if it's none of my buisness, but I'm just wondering...
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
You rock.
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
Thank you.
3+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
No, to get to the chat click chat on the top bar.
5+ years member.
SuperToddler
Then what does it mean?
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
Galactus, if you're winking, does that mean it is a chatroom?
3+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
No, it does not.
5+ years member.
SuperToddler
Oh, and I like superheroes because they're awesome. I have an obsession with becoming one. You know, if in Man-Bat's history it says he's obsessed with Batman, does that make him a homosexual?
3+ years member.
SuperToddler
Helllllllo. My name is Sheldon. I come from Earth. Oh, you do too!? Sorry. Hey, everybody, CHALLENGE TIME!!! Try and read my bio and look at my avatar...WITHOUT LAUGHING!!!!!
3+ years member.
Tim_Tibbles
Tim_Tibbles 3 years ago.
Lol to should make chat rooms!
3+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
This isn't a chatroom.
10+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Hey

5+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
hey people
3+ years member.
Tim_Tibbles
Tim_Tibbles 3 years ago.
Hello galactus and other members/users! I am a marvel comics lover and am absolutely obsessed with iron man! You can call me Tim, or iron man or even Tibbles (last name). Galactus, you should set up message boxes so that you can message individual people but nobody can directly message you (flooded inbox) so that you can get update ideas with unlimited characters in each message. Also, you need to add a whole lot more marvel characters. You don't even have 1/3 of them. But I have ALL of them saved into my notes! Ill give you the list if you want, and I look forward to future updates!
3+ years member.
SHOOTINGSTAR20
SHOOTINGSTAR20 3 years ago.
I LIKE TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4+ years member.
Blacksmith
Blacksmith 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm The Blacksmith and I like comics because the people that have been created can be idolized and admired. When you're a kid you want to be a superhero, but you don't appreciate comics for what they are until you are old enough to understand. Did I say hi by the way?
3+ years member.
Phantomwolf
Phantomwolf 3 years ago.
Hi! My real name is Kim and I don't really know why I like superheroes and villains, it's just something I've always liked.
3+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
Hello, I am Ninja a.k.a. Kristopher a.k.a. Kris. Haha. I am also 14, and I live on earth. Some superheroes are cool.
5+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net